Admissions are based on registration details and for the existing vacancies.
Nursery admissions are done on point based system. REGISTRATION FORM DOWNLOAD (Click Here).
1. The registration forms shall be available at the Admission counter of the school. The forms can also be downloaded.
2. The Registration Form duly filled up should be submitted at the school reception along with the required documents.
Required age for different classes (As on 31st March):
|Class||Minimum age for Admission||Upper age limit for Admission|
|Pre-School (Nursery)||3years||Less than 4 years|
|Pre-Primary (KG)||4years||Less than 5 years|
|Class-I||5years||Less than 6 years|
Documents to be submitted along with the application form duly attested (Self attested)
- Copy of the Date of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation (Original to be submitted at the time of admission) Photocopy of the Residence Proof (Any one of the following) :Ration card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child).
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill /MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar card / UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
Attested Copy of the progress Report & Transfer certificate of the school last attended.(Not needed for admission to Pre School).